Would love to find a detail-oriented and experienced personal assistant for the Lead Pastor who loves organization, can articulately and firmly communicate on her behalf, enjoys serving people as well as generally helping out with whatever is needed.
* Scheduling appointments
* Paying contractors, vendors and suppliers
* Light bookkeeping
* Assisting with project management and event planning
* Communicating professionally with members, contractors, associates, etc.
* Sending and responding to emails, faxes and social media posts
* Keeping spaces organized, including office, closet, files, and so on
* Managing errands such as shopping, post office, and so on
* Sorting mail, deliveries and so on
* Ordering, wrapping and shipping gifts
* Light cleaning when needed
* Helping with food and beverage preparations when needed
Schedule will be 9:00 am – 12:00 pm Sunday, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm Tuesday through Thursday and some Saturdays.
If you’re always punctual, reliable, honest, loyal, a non-smoker and a self-starter (plus can communicate effectively orally and in writing), we’d love to talk to you.
Must have reliable transportation, valid drivers license and insurance, proof of vaccination and submit to background check.
Please reply to this opportunity via email with:
* Your name
* What city you live in and the distance from Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
* What days and times during the week you are available
* Why you’d be great for this position
* What you do on the other days of the week (other jobs, parenting, school, church, etc.)
* How many years of relevant experience you have
* What certifications, licenses, or training you have
* Your salary expectations
* When you’re available to start
* Best way to contact you
Please use the words “Ministry Assistant” in the subject line (to ensure you’ve read this post in its entirety).