UPDATED 03/12/2020 at 9:30 pm
The spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has all of our attention. With your safety being our highest priority, we are proactively monitoring this situation and evaluating all scenarios as this is a rapidly changing environment with new information coming out daily.
As a precautionary measure, we are cancelling worship team rehearsal for March 12th and March 14th, as well as the group movie viewing scheduled for March 15th. We are also asking the Excellence Team to refrain from entering the building until further notice.
UPDATE: Sunday Worship Services will temporarily be held online. Please text ONLINE to 330-403-8088 to ensure that you receive information needed to join the online community. In this manner, we will be able to safely assemble, impart much needed inspiration and even enjoy continued fellowship.
As your church operates solely off the tithes and offerings of its members, your continued financial support is critical. Please remember you can:
- Text any dollar amount to 84321
- Visit bit.ly/excelgiving online
- Download the Church Center App
We love you dearly and place your spiritual well-being and physical safety above all else. Please join us via telephone on Saturday morning at 9:00 am for corporate prayer as we seek God for his wisdom and protection.
Please join us in take take every reasonable measure to protect yourself and your family. The Ohio Department of Health makes the following recommendations to protect yourself from illness:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; dry hands with a clean towel or air dry hands.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are unavailable.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or sleeve when sneezing or coughing. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
Ohio’s coronavirus call center is open to answer questions from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily. The hotline number is 1-833-4-ASK-ODH or 1-833-427-5634.